You have logged in to the database management page.
- On the top menu bar, choose More > User Management.
- Choose the target database from the Database drop-down list and click Create User.
- Enter the username, password, and confirm password.
- On the Role tab, click Add Roles. On the displayed page, select the roles you want to add and click Add. On the Custom Data tab, add the custom data required.
If you assign a role from another database to the user, the user has the operation permission on that database.
- After setting the user information, click Save. In the preview dialog box, click OK.