Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> Other Operations> User Management
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a DDS DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Other Operations > User Management.
- In the upper left corner, select the database for which the user is to be created from the Database drop-down list and click Create User.
- On the displayed page, enter the username and password, and confirm the password.
- On the Role tab page, click Add Roles. In the displayed dialog box, select the roles you want to add and click Add. Then, on the Custom Data tab page, customize data as needed.
If you assign a role from another database to this created user, the user has the operation permissions on that database.
- After setting required parameters, click Save. In the preview dialog box, click OK.