Help Center > > User Guide> Intelligent O&M> Intelligent O&M for RDS for MySQL and GaussDB(for MySQL) DB Instances> Daily Reports
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the displayed page, choose Daily Reports > Diagnosis Overview and click Diagnose to diagnose the current instance.You can also click View History Report to view historical diagnosis reports.Figure 1 Diagnosis OverviewFigure 2 Historical diagnosis reports
- On the Analysis Dimensions page, view report details.Figure 3 Analysis Dimensions
- Click Specified Analysis to view the details in a report, including slow SQL analysis, full SQL analysis, SQL type analysis, performance and disk analysis, performance trend graphs, tablespace analysis, and event analysis.
- Click Download to the upper right corner of the Today's Report page to download the diagnosis report to your local PC.
- Click Subscribe and enter your email to have the diagnosis report emailed to you. Pay attention to the following precautions before subscribing to diagnosis reports:
- The subscription function depends on the SMN service.
- Diagnosis reports will be emailed to you only after you have subscribed to diagnosis reports and the diagnosis result is abnormal.