You have logged in to the DAS console.
You can go to the database management page in either of the following methods:
- Choose Database Management on the top menu bar.
- In the database list of the Home page, locate the target database and click Manage in the Operation column.
You can manage tables, views, stored procedures, events, triggers, and functions of databases. The main operations include creating, querying, and modifying objects.
- On the Schemas tab, click Create Schema in the upper left corner.
- In the displayed dialog box, enter a schema name and click OK.
You can create objects in the created schema.
In this version, the metadata of the databases, tables, and files in a DB instance are periodically collected at the background and stored in the DAS database. In addition, only structural metadata is collected, and the data in your table is not included to protect your data privacy.
- Metadata collection can reduce database queries which may affect the database performance.
- Metadata collection also improves the search performance for DB instances that contain a large number of tables and supports pagination queries.
- On the Database Management page, click the Metadata Collection tab.
- On the displayed page, click Collect to start the collection. You can also stop the collection or view the collection details in the Operation column.
- Clear the collected data: Clear the collected metadata, database structure, and table structure.
- Delete Logs: Deleted logs cannot be recovered. Exercise caution when performing this operation.