Help Center > > User Guide> MySQL DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> SQL Operations> SQL Favorites
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
DAS allows you to add frequently used SQL statements and view and manage SQL statements.
You have logged in to a MySQL DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operations > SQL Window.
- On the displayed page, click SQL Favorites.Figure 1 SQL Favorites
- Add SQL: allows you to add your desired SQL statements. Specifically, specify the title and enter SQL statements as required, and then click Save.Figure 2 Adding SQL statements
- Insert SQL: allows you to insert the SQL statements you have added. If you have not add any SQL statements yet, this option will not be displayed.
- Manage SQL: allows you to manage frequently used SQL statements, including adding, editing, and deleting statements.
- Add SQL: allows you to add your desired SQL statements. Specifically, specify the title and enter SQL statements as required, and then click Save.