Executing SQL Plan
This section describes how to analyze the execution efficiency of the current SQL statement.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window. On the displayed tab, select the required database in the navigation tree on the left.
- Enter the SQL statements in the SQL window and click Execute SQL Plan.
- Check the historical queries in the SQL History Record area.
- On the Message tab, view the execution status of the SQL statements and the time required.
- On the SQL Plan tab, view the execution status for each SQL statement.