Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or process complex services. This section describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
- You have obtained the CREATE ROUTINE permission.
- You have obtained the Execute permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects page, select Stored Procedures, and click Create Stored Procedure.Figure 1 Creating a stored procedure
- On the displayed page, enter the stored procedure name and description, and click OK.Figure 2 Editing the stored procedure
- On the displayed page, click Option, set the required parameters, and click OK. Then, save and execute the stored procedure.Figure 3 Setting parameters
- View the execution status in the Message area.Figure 4 Viewing SQL status