Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or process complex services. This topic describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- You have obtained the CREATE ROUTINE permission.
- You have obtained the Execute permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects tab, choose Stored Procedures on the left and click Create Stored Procedure in the right pane.
- Enter the stored procedure name and description, and click OK.
- In the displayed Option dialog box, set the required parameters. Then, you can save or execute the stored procedure.
- View the execution status in the Message area after the execution of the stored procedure.