Logging In to a Database (DAS Entry)
Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
This topic describes how to log in to a database.
- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- You have added the database login information.
- Log in to the DAS console.
- On the Login Management page, locate the target DB instance and click Log In in the Operation column.
Figure 1 Logging in to a database
- If the login succeeds, the instance management page is displayed. You can perform desired operations on the page.
- If the DB instance does not exist, the login button is grayed out, and no operations can be performed.