Creating a View
You have logged in to a DDS DB instance and created a database.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management.
- On the displayed Objects tab, choose Views, and click Create View.
- On the displayed page, enter the view name and collection name.Figure 1 Creating a view
- On the Aggregation Pipeline tab, click Add Pipeline Stage. On the displayed page, select an operator, edit the expression, and click Save.Figure 2 Adding a pipeline stage
The aggregation pipeline you create appears in the list, and you can edit, delete, move up, or move down it.Figure 3 Pipeline management
- On the Collation tab, click Custom Collation and set collation rules as needed.
- After setting the view information, click Save.