Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> View Management> Creating a View
Creating a View
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a DDS DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management.
- On the displayed Objects page, select Views, and click Create View.
- Enter the view name and collection name.
- On the Aggregation Pipeline tab, click Add Pipeline Stage. On the displayed page, select an operator, edit the expression, and click Save.
The aggregation pipeline that you have created appears in the list, and you can edit, delete, move up, or move down it.
- On the Collation page, click Custom Collation and set collation rules as needed.
- After setting the view information, click Save.