Creating a View
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management.
- On the displayed Objects tab, choose Views on the left and click Create View in the right pane.
- Enter the view name and collection name.
- On the Aggregation Pipeline tab, click Add Pipeline Stage. On the displayed page, select an operator, edit the expression, and click Save.
The aggregation pipeline you create appears in the list, and you can edit, delete, move up, or move down it.
- On the Collation tab, click Custom Collation and set collation rules if needed.
- After setting the view information, click Save.