Help Center > > User Guide> Intelligent O&M> Intelligent O&M for GaussDB(for openGauss) DB Instance> SQL> Slow Query Logs
Slow Query Logs
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Log in to the GaussDB(for openGauss) console.
- Apply for Intelligent O&M according to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the SQL tab page, click Slow Query Logs to view the slow SQL trend of the current instance.
- Set your desired time range or select Last 1 hour, Last 6 hours, or Last 1 day to view the corresponding slow query logs, CPU usage, and archived slow query logs.Figure 1 Log Archiving
- Click Enable DAS Slow Query Log. In the displayed dialog box, read and agree to the security agreement, and click OK.
- On the lower part of the Log Trends tab page, view the statistics and details of slow query logs.
- Query and view slow query logs by database name.
- Click Export Slow Query Log to export the slow query logs.
- Click Export History to view the export history of slow query logs.
- In the slow query log list, click Download to download and view log data.