- Log in to the GaussDB(for openGauss) console.
- Apply for Intelligent O&M according to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- Click Change Node to change the instance node if needed.
- Set your desired time range or select Last 1 hour, Last 6 hours, or Last 1 day, enter a keyword (multiple fields are separated by spaces), or enter a username for the query.
- On the SQL tab page, click SQL Explorer to view the full SQL details of the current instance.
- On the SQL Statements tab page, click Enable DAS SQL Explorer. Query the SQL statements executed by the current instance by different criteria, including time range, user, keyword, and database.
A maximum of 10,000 SQL statements can be displayed. If you need to view more, click Export to export them.
A maximum of 100,000 records can be exported.
- Click Export History to view the all SQL statements exported.
- On the SQL Templates tab page, select a time range as required to view SQL templates and their statistical information, such as the average execution duration.