Help Center > > User Guide> GeminiDB for Cassandra 3.11 Database Management (Standard Edition)> Table Management> Viewing a Table
Viewing a Table
Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
- You have logged in to the DAS console and entered the Standard Edition page.
- At least one table has been created in the current Keyspace.
- On the top menu bar, choose Keyspace Management.
- On the displayed Objects tab, choose Tables on the left, locate the target table, and click View in the Operation column.
- In the displayed dialog box, view basic table information and DDL information.