Help Center > > User Guide> Microsoft SQL Server DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Homepage> Creating a Database
Creating a Database
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- In the database list of the Home page, click Create Database.Figure 1 Create Database
- On the displayed page, enter a database name and set information including recovery mode, compatibility level, and database read-only.
- Recovery Mode: Full, indicating a full recovery for the database.
- Compatibility Level: Multiple Microsoft SQL Server database versions are available. The compatibility varies with the database version. It is recommended that you select a later version.
- Containment Type: The value can be None or Partial. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (11.x) and later versions support the containment type.
- Database Read-Only: The value can be False or True. If True is selected, a read-only database is created.
- Allow Snapshot Isolation: The value can be False or True. Value True indicates that snapshots are isolated in emergent scenarios to protect the database data.
- Database Files: By default, row database files and log database files can be added. You can also modify the initial and autogrowth sizes of existing database files if needed.
- Confirm the settings and click OK. The database you create appears in the database list.