You have logged in to a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operations > SQL Window.
You can click Switch SQL Execution Node to switch to the standby database to execute scheduled task scripts and configure the database link.
- In the navigation pane, specify a database, table, or view.
- Execute SQL: executes SQL statements.
- Execute SQL Plan: reports the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize SQL processing performance.
- SQL Favorites: allows you to add, view, and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- Format SQL: improves the readability of SQL statements. Formatting SQL statements enables statements to be displayed in line break mode, but does not change their logic and semantics.