You have logged in to a GaussDB(for Cassandra) DB instance on the DAS console.
- In the keyspace list of the Home page, locate the target keyspace and click Query SQL Statements in the Operation column to open the SQL window.
You are advised to enable Save Executed SQL Statements in the upper right corner of the SQL window so that the recently executed SQL statements will be saved to the server.
- In the navigation pane on the left, view the keyspace, tables, and views.
- Execute SQL: executes SQL statements.
- Format SQL: improves the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.
- SQL Favorites: allows you to add, view, and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- After the SQL statements are executed, view the SQL execution status on the Executed SQL Statements, Messages and Result Set tabs in the lower part of the page.