DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import and Export > Export.
- On the displayed page, click Create Task and choose Export Database or Export SQL Result as required. The following takes database export as an example.
Alternatively, you can click Quick Export to export the specified database information quickly.Figure 1 Creating an export task
- On the displayed page, set parameters as required in areas Basic Information and Advanced Settings. Then, select the tables to be exported on the right.Figure 2 Advanced Settings
- After settings are complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.Figure 3 Task list
- Click Details in the Operation column to view task details.Figure 4 Task details