Table Structure Comparison and Synchronization
When you perform a migration or verification, you can check the structure difference by comparing and synchronizing table structures.
- On the top menu bar, choose Structure Management > Table Structure Comparison and Synchronization.
Search for tasks by task status and view task details.Figure 1 Structure management
- On the displayed page, click Create Task in the upper left corner.
- On the displayed page, specify the source database, target instance, target database, error tolerance, and synchronization type. Click Next.Figure 2 Creating a task
- View comparison objects and click Compare.
- View the comparison progress. In the comparison item list, click View Logs in the Operation column to obtain comparison details. You can also click Download DDL as needed.Figure 3 Viewing logs
- Click Next. On the Synchronize page, view the basic information about this comparison task, such as the source instance, source database, target instance, target database, and synchronization type, and specify the items to be synchronized.
- Skip synchronization items that may cause high risks and click Synchronize.Figure 4 Synchronizing items
- After synchronization is complete, click View Logs in the Operation column to obtain comparison details. You can download DDL as required.