- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the Real-Time Performance tab page, view the server uptime, connection information, and buffer pool.
- Click Start/Pause or change the time interval (1 to 10 seconds) to adjust the performance monitoring. You can also click Set Metric to specify required metrics based on site requirements.Figure 1 Real-Time Performance
Table 1 Real-time performance metrics
Difference between two adjacent slow query collection points.
QPS | TPS
QPS: Number of SQL statement executions per second.
TPS: Number of transactions executed per second.
Total: Number of enabled connections.
Active: Number of active connections among the enabled ones.
select: Number of SELECT statement executions per second.
insert: Number of INSERT statement executions per second.
update: Number of UPDATE statement executions per second.
delete: Number of DELETE statement executions per second.
insert_select: Number of INSERT and QUERY statement executions per second.
Cache Hit Ratio: Cache hit ratio.
Cache Usage: Cache usage.
InnoDB Accessed Rows
rows_read: Number of rows read from an InnoDB storage engine table.
rows_inserted: Number of rows inserted into an InnoDB storage engine table.
rows_updated: Number of rows updated in an InnoDB storage engine table.
rows_deleted: Number of rows deleted from an InnoDB storage engine table.
Logical Reads | Physical Reads
Logic Reads: Number of logical reads per second.
Physical Reads: Number of physical reads per second.
InnoDB Average Row Lock Duration (ms)
Average lock time of InnoDB row locks. The unit is ms.
InnoDB Row Lock Waits
Average InnoDB Row Lock Waits: Average wait times of InnoDB row locks.
Current InnoDB Row Lock Waits: Number of current waits of InnoDB row locks.
Temporary Tables | Files
Temporary tables: Number of temporary tables that are automatically created during SQL statement execution.
Temporary files: Number of temporary files that are automatically created during SQL statement execution.
Total: Total incoming and outgoing traffic of an instance.
Incoming: Incoming traffic of an instance.
Outgoing: Outgoing traffic of an instance.