Editing a View
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management.
- On the displayed Objects tab, choose Views on the left, locate the target view, and click Edit in the Operation column.
- Change the collection name.
- On the Aggregation Pipeline tab, click Add Pipeline Stage. On the displayed page, select an operator, edit the expression, and click Save.
The aggregation pipeline you create appears in the list, and you can edit, delete, move up, or move down it.
- If you have not set a custom collation, click Custom Collation to set the collation rules if needed.
- After setting the view information, click Save.