Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Database Management> View Management> Editing a View
Editing a View
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a DDS DB instance, created a database, and created a view in the database.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management.
- On the displayed Objects tab, choose Views, locate the target view, and click Edit in the Operation column.
- On the displayed page, change the collection name.Figure 1 Edit View
- Edit the aggregation pipeline and collation rule if need. For details, see Creating a View.
- After editing the view information, click Save.