Help Center > > User Guide> Intelligent O&M> Intelligent O&M for RDS for MySQL and GaussDB(for MySQL) DB Instances> Performance> Custom Graphs
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the Custom Graphs tab page, customize the metrics you want to view.Figure 1 Custom graphs
- Click Create Graph. On the displayed page, select you desired metrics in the Available Metrics area and click OK.Figure 2 Create Graph
- Set a time period in the upper right corner so that you can view the DB instance performance during this period. Alternatively, click Modify in the graph to modify the settings.Figure 3 Modifying a graph