Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
- Emergency Channel
- If the maximum number of sessions for an instance has been reached and the instance cannot be logged in to, you can view and kill unnecessary sessions through the emergency channel.
- Only RDS MySQL databases support emergency channel currently. Self-built databases on ECSs and instances whose status is creating, frozen, and abnormal do not support this function.
- Use this function in urgent conditions. All your kill operations will be recorded in logs.
- If your instance can be logged in to on the DAS console, log in to the instance and perform desired operations through Real-Time Sessions & Performance.
- Sessions of sensitive users, like rdsadmin, rdsbackup, and rdsmetric, cannot be killed.
- History Logs
History emergency operation list
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Cloud DBA > Emergency Channel.
- On the displayed page, select an instance and click OK.
- In the session list, sessions are sorted by session duration in descending order by default. Select the sessions you want to kill.
- Click Kill. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
- Click the History Logs tab and view information about the historical kill operations.