- Emergency Channel
- If the maximum number of sessions for an instance has been reached and the instance cannot be logged in to, you can view and kill unnecessary sessions through the emergency channel.
- Emergency channel is available to only RDS MySQL and GaussDB(for MySQL) DB databases currently, but not to self-built databases on ECSs and instances in the creating, frozen, or abnormal state.
- Use this function in urgent conditions. All your kill operations will be recorded in logs.
- If your instance can be logged in to on the DAS console, log in to the instance and perform desired operations through Real-Time Sessions.
- Sessions of sensitive users, like rdsadmin, rdsbackup, rdsmetric, and rdsRepl cannot be killed.
- History Logs
The DB engine must be MySQL. The MySQL 5.6 version must be 220.127.116.11 or later, and MySQL 5.7 version must be 18.104.22.168 or later.
- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the Emergency Channel tab page, select the sessions you want to kill. By default, the sessions are sorted in descending order by session duration.
- Click Kill. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.Figure 1 Killing an instance session
- On the History Logs tab page, view your sessions killed through the emergency channel.