Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or processes complex services. This section describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- You have obtained the CREATE ROUTINE permission.
- You have the Execute permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. In the navigation pane on the left, choose Stored Procedures > Create Stored Procedure.
- In the displayed dialog box, enter the stored procedure name and description and click OK. The page for editing the stored procedure is displayed.
- In the displayed Option dialog box, set the required parameters. You can save or execute the stored procedure.
- View the execution status in the Message area after the execution of the stored procedure.