Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or process complex services. This section describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
You have logged in to a MySQL DB instance on the DAS console.
- You have obtained the CREATE ROUTINE permission.
- You have the Execute permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects page, select Stored Procedures, and click Create Stored Procedure.
- In the displayed dialog box, specify a stored procedure name and description and click OK.
- On the displayed page, click Option to set required parameters and click OK. Then, save and execute the stored procedure.
- View the execution status in the Message area.