When a DB instance or a database requires access from users with different permissions, multiple users can be created, but the permissions of the created user cannot exceed the operation rights of the account.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose More > User Management.
- On the displayed page, click Create User. Then, configure required information, such as basic information, advanced settings, global permissions, and object permissions.
- Add DAS IP Address: You can add the IP address segment where DAS locates to the whitelist of the user. This network segment is used by DAS only. Other services do not use this network segment to connect to databases.
- Password: To ensure data security, you are advised to set the password policy as follows:
- Contains 8 to 12 characters.
- Cannot be a weak password.
- Cannot be the username or the username spelled backwards.
- Must contain at least three types of the following characters: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, digits, and special characters, including ~!@#%^*-_+=?
- Click Save. In the displayed SQL Preview dialog box, click OK.
- In the user management list, view, edit, or delete information about created users.
Enter a username in the search box in the upper right corner to query user information.
Locate the target username and click Edit in the Operation column.
Enter the required user information, set the global permissions and object permissions, and click Save. In dialog box that prompts you to confirm the SQL, click OK.
Locate the target user and click Delete in the Operation column. In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.