Instructions for Reseller Customers to Associate with a HUAWEI CLOUD Partner
Dear reseller customers, please read through the following instructions before associating with a HUAWEI CLOUD Partner (also called a "Partner"). Otherwise, HUAWEI CLOUD and its associated companies are exempt from liabilities.
- After you associate with a Partner's account, the Partner will be responsible for providing contracts, invoices, settlement, technical assistance, and operations on your behalf including but not limited to placing orders and O&M. HUAWEI CLOUD shall not be liable to you except for providing standard services in accordance with the HUAWEI CLOUD User Agreement and related service statements.
- Any dispute arising between you and the Partner shall be resolved according to the agreement entered into between you and the Partner.
- You agree that upon connection, HUAWEI CLOUD will provide your contact information to the Partner for communication between the Partner and you.
- Before terminating the connection, please make sure that you and the Partner have reached an agreement on account settlement.
- To terminate the connection, you shall obtain the consent from the Partner.