Help Center > > User Guide> GaussDB(for Cassandra) DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> SQL Operations> SQL Window
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to a GaussDB(for Cassandra) DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operations > SQL Window.
- In the navigation pane on the left, view the keyspace, tables, and views.
- Execute SQL: executes SQL statements.
- SQL Favorites: allows you to add, view, and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- Format SQL: improves the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.
- After SQL statements are executed, view SQL execution status on the Executed SQL Statements, Messages, and Result Set tab pages.