Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or process complex services. This topic describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
You have logged in to a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance on the DAS console.
- You have obtained the CREATE PROCEDURE permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects page, select Stored Procedures, and click Create Stored Procedure.
- On the displayed page, click Set Template Parameter. In the displayed dialog box, set parameters as required and click OK.
- Click Execute. In the dialog box, set input parameters and click Execute.
- View the execution status on the Message and Result Set tab pages after the execution of the stored procedure.