Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Command Operation> Command Window
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- On the top menu bar, choose Command Operation > Command Window.
- In the displayed text box, enter the commands you want to execute and click Execute Command.Figure 1 Executing a command
- In the lower part of the page, view the execution results.Figure 2 Viewing execution results
- On the Executed Commands tab page, view the details about the commands that have been executed.
- On the Messages tab page, view the execution results (successful or failed) and execution duration of current commands.
- Currently, the db.collection.aggregate() command is not supported. You can run the db.runCommand command instead.
- You can execute SQL commands in either of the following ways:
- Append Mode: Each time a command is executed, the new result set is appended to the previous one.
- Overwrite Mode: Each time a command is executed, the new result set overwrites the previous one.