You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Command Operation > Command Window.
- On the displayed page, edit the command you want to execute and click Execute Command.
To ensure that your execution information is traceable, you are advised to enable Save Executed Commands.
After this function is enabled, the commands executed lately will be saved to the server, and you can view the executed commands on the Executed Commands tab.
- In the lower part of the page, view the execution results.
- On the Executed Commands tab, you can view the commands that have been executed.
- On the Message tab, you can view the current command execution result (succeeded or failed) and duration.
- On the Result Set tab, you can view the result set in JSON, Tree, or Table mode.