Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> Command Operation> Command History
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
- You have logged in to a DDS DB instance on the DAS console.
- You have enabled Save Executed Commands in the command window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Command Operation > Command History.
- In the command execution list, view the execution records.
- You can search execution records by time range, database name, or keyword.
- Database name: Click a database name to go to the database management page.
- SQL Statement: Click a statement view or copy it.
- Open in command window: Click it to view the executed commands in a window for easy view and use.