Help Center > > User Guide> Document Database Management (Standard Edition)> Command Operation> Command History
Updated at: May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- You have enabled Save Executed Commands in the command window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Command Operation > Command History.
- In the command execution list, view the command execution records.
- The execution records can be searched by time range, database name, or command keyword.
- Database name: Click the name of a database to go to the database management page.
- SQL Statement: Click the SQL statement of the current record. The SQL statement can be copied.
- Opening in the command window: To facilitate viewing and usage, you can open the execution information in the command window.