Help Center > > User Guide> DDS DB Instance Management (Development Tool)> Command Operation> Command History
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- You have run SQL commands in the command window.
- You have enabled Save Executed Commands in the command window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Command Operation > Command History.
- In the command execution list, view the execution records.Figure 1 Command execution list
- You can search execution records by time range, database name, or command keyword.
- Database name: Click a database name to go to the database management page.
- SQL Statement: Click a statement to view or copy it.
- Open in command window: Click it to view the executed commands in a window for easy view and use.