Slow Query Logs
Updated at:May 14, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Cloud DBA > Slow Query Logs.
- On the displayed page, select an instance and click OK.
- On top of the displayed page, click Switch Instance to switch to another instance.
- Click Last 15 minutes, Last 30 minutes, or Last 1 hour to view the trends of slow query logs or CPU usages in the last 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour. You can also specify a time range for the search.
- Click Enable DAS Slow Query Log. On the displayed page, read and agree to the security agreement, and click OK to enable this function.
- On the lower part of the Log Trends tab, view the statistics and details of slow query logs.
- Query and view slow query logs by database name.
- Click Export Slow Query Log to export the slow query log information.
- Click Export History to view the export history of slow query logs.
- On the Log Archiving tab, obtain the slow query log files of the current DB instance in either of the following ways: (The archiving function saves slow query log files generated in the last 10 days.)
- Click Generate Latest Log File. DAS will collect the slow query log data generated since the last time a slow query log is generated (such as 16:00 March 18, 2020) till the current time (such as 16:00 March 20, 2020).
- DAS automatically generates a slow query log every time the log data reaches 50 MB.
- In the slow query log list, click Download to download and view the slow query log data.