Help Center > > User Guide> Intelligent O&M> Intelligent O&M for RDS for MySQL and GaussDB(for MySQL) DB Instances> SQL> Slow Query Logs
Slow Query Logs
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the SQL tab page, click Slow Query Logs to view the slow SQL trend of the current instance.
- Set your desired time range or select Last 1 hour, Last 6 hours, or Last 1 day to view the corresponding slow query logs, CPU usage, and archived slow query logs.Figure 1 Log TrendsFigure 2 Log Archiving
- Click Enable DAS Slow Query Log. In the displayed dialog box, read and agree to the security agreement, and click OK.
- On the lower part of the Log Trends tab page, view the statistics and details of slow query logs.
- Query and view slow query logs by database name.
- Click Export Slow Query Log to export the slow query logs.
- Click Export History to view the export history of slow query logs.
- On the Log Archiving tab page, obtain the slow query log files of the current DB instance in either of the following ways: (The archiving function saves slow query log files generated in the last 10 days.)
- Click Generate Latest Log File.
- DAS automatically generates a slow query log every time the log data reaches 50 MB.
- In the slow query log list, click Download to download and view log data.