- Log in to the DAS console using your username and password.
- On the Overview page, click Go to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- On the SQL tab page, click SQL Explorer to view the full SQL details of the current instance.
- On the SQL Statements tab page, click Enable DAS SQL Explorer. Query the SQL statements executed by the current instance by different criteria, including time range, user, keyword, and database.Figure 1 Enable DAS SQL Explorer
A maximum of 10,000 SQL statements can be displayed. If you need to view more, click Export to export them. A maximum of 100,000 records can be exported.
- On the SQL Templates tab page, select a time range as required to view SQL templates and their statistical information, such as the average execution duration.Figure 2 SQL Templates
- On the SQL Statement Types tab page, view the historical executions of SQL statements, including SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.