- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- Only MySQL 5.7 supports SQL Explorer.
- In the navigation pane on the left, choose Cloud DBA > SQL Explorer.
- On the displayed page, select an instance and click OK.
- On the SQL Statements tab, enable DAS SQL explorer. You can specify the time range, user, keywords, databases and click Query to query the SQL statements executed by the current instance.
Currently, a maximum of 10,000 SQL statements can be displayed. If there are more than 10,000 records, click Export to export them.
A maximum of 100,000 records can be exported.
- SQL templates can be obtained by removing variables from the SQL statements. On the SQL Templates tab, view SQL templates, such as slow SQL statements. Normally, SQL statements in the same template are all slow SQL statements.
- On the SQL Statement Types tab, view the SQL execution history, such as the number of executed select statements, number of executed update statements, and SQL templates with slow SQL statements.