Viewing User-defined Types
- You have logged in to the DAS console and entered the Standard Edition page.
- At least one user-defined type has been created in the current keyspace.
If the basic types do not meet your requirements or are inconvenient for use, you can create user-defined types in the SQL window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Keyspace Management. On the displayed Objects tab, choose User-defined Types on the left. You may filter the target user-defined type by name.
- Locate the target user-defined type and click View Details in the Operation column.
- Obtain details of the current user-defined type. Then, click Close.