Help Center > > User Guide> MySQL Database Management (Standard Edition)> SQL Operations> SQL Window
Updated at: Mar 20, 2020 GMT+08:00
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose SQL Operation > SQL Window.
- SQL operations are performed on tables and views in the database. You can select a database, table, or view from the navigation tree on the left of the SQL window.
- Execute SQL: Used to execute SQL statements.
- SQL Tuning: Used to query the SQL statements that are executed frequently, consume a large amount of resources, or take a long time to execute.
- Execute SQL Plan: Used to report the execution of SQL statements to facilitate troubleshooting and optimize the SQL processing performance.
- Stored SQL: DAS allows you to add, view and manage frequently used SQL statements.
- Format SQL: Used to improve the readability of SQL statements. If you click this button, the SQL statements are displayed in line break mode but the logic and semantics of the SQL statements will not be changed.