Help Center > > User Guide> Intelligent O&M> Intelligent O&M for GaussDB(for openGauss) DB Instance> WDR Reports
Updated at: Jun 09, 2021 GMT+08:00
- Log in to the GaussDB(for openGauss) console.
- Apply for Intelligent O&M according to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- Click WDR Reports. You can generate WDR reports by instance or by node.
- On the Instance Node tab page, select a start snapshot and an end snapshot, and click Generate Report.
- Wait until the report is generated and click Download Report to download the report to the local PC.