Creating a Table
You have logged in to a Microsoft SQL Server DB instance on the DAS console.
A data table consists of basic information, fields, indexes, foreign keys, and CHECK constraints, among which indexes, foreign keys, and CHECK constraints are optional. Configure these items as required.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects page, select Tables and click Create Table.
- On the displayed Basic Information page, specify the table name, schema, table lock escalation, and comment. Click Next.
- On the Column page, click Add and set Column Name, Type, Nullable, Primary Key, and Extended Information as needed.
- If you do not need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, click Create.
- If you need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, click Next until all your desired parameters are specified. After the settings are complete, click Create.
- In the SQL Preview dialog box, click Execute to create a table.