Creating a Table
You have logged in to the DAS console.
A data table consists of basic information, fields, indexes, foreign keys, and CHECK constraints. Indexes, foreign keys, and CHECK constraints are optional and can be configured based on service requirements.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects tab, choose Tables on the left and click Create Table in the right pane.
- On the displayed Basic Information page, specify the table name, schema, table lock escalation, and comment. Click Next.
- On the Column page, click Add and set Column Name, Type, Nullable, Primary Key, and Extended Information based on the service requirements.
- If you do not need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, click Create at the bottom of the page.
- If you need to add indexes, foreign keys, or CHECK constraints, click Next at the bottom of the page. After the setting is complete, click Create.
- In the SQL Preview dialog box, click Execute to create the table.