DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import and Export > Export.
- On the Export page, click Create Task in the upper left corner and choose Export Keyspace or Export CQL Result as required. The following describes how to export keyspace. The procedure for exporting a CQL result set is similar.
Alternatively, you can click Quick Export to export the specified data information quickly.
- In the displayed dialog box, set parameters under Basic Information and select options under Advanced Settings as required, and select the table to be exported in the right pane.
- After settings are complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.
- Click Details in the Operation column to view task details.