DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
You have logged in to a MySQL DB instance on the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import and Export > Export.
- On the displayed page, click Create Task and select Export Database or Export SQL Result as required. The following takes database export as an example.
Alternatively, click Quick Export and select the target database. In the displayed dialog box, select a storage path and click OK.Figure 1 Quick Export
- In the displayed dialog box, set required parameters in areas Basic Information and Advanced Settings, and select the tables to be exported.Figure 2 Creating an export task
- In a SQL result export task, the executed SQL statements cannot exceed 5 MB.
- Databases are classified into user databases and system databases. System database cannot be exported. If system database data is required, deploy the services in the system database in a created user database, so that you can export the system database data from the user database.
- DAS connects to your standby database to export data. This prevents the primary database from being affected by data export. However, if the standby database has a high replication delay, the exported data may not be the latest.
- After settings are complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.
- Click Details in the Operation column to view task details.Figure 3 Task list