DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Export.
- On the displayed page, click the Create Task drop-down list and choose Export Database or Export SQL Result as required. The following describes how to export the database. The procedure for exporting the SQL set is similar.
Alternatively, you can click Quick Export to export the specified database information quickly.
- In the displayed dialog box, set required parameters in the Basic Information area and Advanced Settings area. Then, select the tables to be exported.
- In a SQL result export task, the maximum size of the executed SQL statement is 5 MB.
- Databases are classified into user databases and system databases. System database cannot be exported. If system databases are needed, you must create user databases, deploy the services on user databases, and then export the data.
- After the setting is complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.
- Click Detail in the Operation column to view the task details.