Multiple Nodes with Single Metric
Intelligent O&M allows you to view the performance of the same metric on multiple instances so that you can compare the metric performance.
- Log in to the GaussDB(for openGauss) console.
- Apply for Intelligent O&M according to Intelligent O&M.
- Locate your desired instance and click Details to go to the Intelligent O&M overview page.
- Choose Performance > Multiple Nodes with Single Metric.
- Click Select Node to select instances. A maximum of 5 instances can be selected, and the type of the selected instances must be the same.
- Click Select Metric and select the instance metrics to display.
Table 1 Instance metrics
CPU usage of the monitored object (Unit: %)
Average CPU load over the past 1, 5, and 15 minutes. The value is obtained using the w command.
CPU Load in Past 1 Minute
Average CPU load over the past 1 minute. The value is obtained using the w command.
Memory usage of the monitored object (Unit: %)
Memory available to the operating system (Unit: GB)
Data Transfer In
Average number of bytes sent by the VM of the monitored object in a measurement period (Unit: KB/s)
Data Transfer Out
Average number of bytes received by the VM of the monitored object in a measurement period (Unit: KB/s)
- Click OK.
- View the metric details in the last 1 hour, 12 hours, 1 day, 2 days, 7 days, or customize a time range (no more than two weeks).
- Click the Performance Trends Comparisons tab, select the desired metrics, and click OK.
- View the metric details in a specified time range within the past week.
- Click Full Screen for a clear view.