Creating a Stored Procedure
A stored procedure consists of a set of SQL statements that can complete specific tasks or process complex services. This section describes how to create a stored procedure. You can use loop statements in a stored procedure to insert objects repeatedly.
- You have obtained the CREATE ROUTINE permission.
- You have obtained the Execute permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose Database Management. On the displayed Objects tab, choose Stored Procedures on the left and click Create Stored Procedure in the right pane.Figure 1 Stored procedure list
- On the displayed page, enter the stored procedure name and type, and click OK.Figure 2 Creating a stored procedure
- On the displayed page, enter the stored procedure information and click Save.