The diagnosis report displays the data in the database in a specified period, such as the real-time performance data, session statistics, slow SQL statements, and SQL tuning content.
- You have logged in to the DAS console.
- You have obtained the process permission.
- On the top menu bar, choose CloudDBA > Diagnosis Report.
- Click Initiate Diagnosis. In the displayed dialog box, set diagnosis duration and frequency and click OK.
- Search for diagnosis reports by time range. Click View Report to view report details.
- On the details page, view metric information, such as thread_conn, QPS, and com_del. You can analyze the diagnosis according to performance data, session statistics, slow SQL statements, and SQL tuning content, and download the diagnosis report.