Help Center > > User Guide> GaussDB(for Cassandra) DB Instance Management (Standard Edition)> View Management> Obtaining View Details
Obtaining View Details
Updated at: Sep 29, 2020 GMT+08:00
- You have logged in to a GaussDB(for Cassandra) DB instance on the DAS console.
- At least one view has been created in the current keyspace.
You can create views in the SQL window.
- On the top menu bar, choose Keyspace Management. On the displayed Objects tab, choose Views on the left. You may filter the target view by view name.
- Locate the target view and click View in the Operation column.
- Obtain details of the current view. Then, click Close.