Table Structure Comparison and Synchronization
When you perform a migration or verification, you can check the structure difference by comparing and synchronizing the table structures.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the menu bar, choose Structure Management > Table Structure Comparison and Synchronization.
You can filter tasks based on the task status and view task details.
- Click Create Task.
- On the displayed page, set the task information, select the base database, target DB instance, and target database, select the fault tolerance options, and set the synchronization type. Click Next.
- View the comparison objects and submit the comparison.
You can also cancel the comparison as required.
- View the comparison progress. In the comparison item list, click View Log to obtain the comparison details. You can download DDL.
- During the comparison, click Next. You can obtain the basic information about the task, such as the base DB instance, base database, target instance, target database, and synchronization type. You can set the synchronization items in the synchronization item list.
- Skip the synchronization items with relative high risks as required and execute the synchronization.
- After the synchronization is complete, click View Log to obtain the comparison details. You can download all DDL.