DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import and Export > Export.
- On the displayed page, click Create Task and choose Export Database or Export SQL Result as required. The following takes database export as an example.
Alternatively, click Quick Export and select the target database. On the displayed page, select a storage path and click OK.Figure 1 Quick Export
- On the displayed page, set parameters as required in areas Basic Information and Advanced Settings. Then, select the tables to be exported on the right.Figure 2 Creating an export task
DAS connects to your standby database to export data. This prevents the primary database from being affected by data export. However, if the standby database has a high replication delay, the exported data may not be the latest.
- After settings are complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.
- Click Details in the Operation column to view task details.Figure 3 Task list