DAS supports pagination query to meet your requirements for querying large amounts of data. You can export all the data at a time when backing up or migrating data.
You have logged in to the DAS console.
- On the top menu bar, choose Import Export > Export.
- On the displayed page, click the Create Task and choose Export Database or Export SQL Result as required. The following describes how to export the database. The procedure for exporting the SQL set is similar.
Or, click Quick Export and select the target database. In the displayed dialog box, select a storage location and click OK.
- On the displayed page, set parameters as required in Basic Information and Advanced Settings on the left. Then, select the tables to be exported on the right.
- After the setting is complete, click OK.
- In the task list, view the task ID, type, status, and progress.
- Click Detail in the Operation column to view the details of the exported task.