Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> General FAQ> What OS Images Does BMS Support?
Updated on 2022-07-13 GMT+08:00
What OS Images Does BMS Support?
BMS supports mainstream Linux and Windows image versions.
BMS supports the following Linux images:
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 6.5/6.7/6.8/6.9/7.2/7.3/7.4/7.5 64-bit
- CentOS 6.8/6.9/7.2/7.3/7.4 64-bit
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.4/12.1/12.2/12.3 64-bit
- Oracle Linux Server Release 6.8/6.9/7.2/7.3/7.4 64-bit
- Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 64-bit
- Debian 8.6 64-bit
- EulerOS 2.2/2.3 64-bit
BMS supports the following Windows images:
- 2016 Standard 64-bit
- 2012 R2 Standard 64-bit
Note that the OSs supported for BMSs of different flavors vary. For details, see OSs Supported by Different Types of BMSs.
General FAQ FAQs
- What Are the Restrictions on Using BMSs?
- How Are BMSs Different from ECSs?
- What Are the Differences Between BMSs and Traditional Physical Servers?
- What Are the Differences Between BMS and Dedicated Host (DeH)?
- How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
- Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
- What OS Images Does BMS Support?
- Will Services Be Affected If Hyper-Threading Is Configured for BMS?
- How Do I View and Increase the BMS Quota?
- How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot