Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> General FAQ> How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
Updated on 2022-07-13 GMT+08:00
How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
- BMSs offer physical server-level performance and isolation. They provide dedicated computing resources without any loss due to virtualization. The high-performance and high-reliability BMSs can ensure the security of data stored on them.
- If a BMS uses local disks, RAID can be used to improve fault tolerance and ensure data security.
- If a BMS uses EVS disks, the EVS disks can be backed up based on the consistency snapshot technology. You can use the backups to restore BMS data, ensuring data security and reliability.
General FAQ FAQs
- What Are the Restrictions on Using BMSs?
- How Are BMSs Different from ECSs?
- What Are the Differences Between BMSs and Traditional Physical Servers?
- What Are the Differences Between BMS and Dedicated Host (DeH)?
- How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
- Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
- What OS Images Does BMS Support?
- Will Services Be Affected If Hyper-Threading Is Configured for BMS?
- How Do I View and Increase the BMS Quota?
- How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot