Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> General FAQ> Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
Updated on 2022-07-13 GMT+08:00
Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
The BMS service provides various APIs, including BMS APIs and native OpenStack APIs. If you are familiar with network service protocols and programming languages, you can use BMS APIs to manage your cloud resources.
For details, see Bare Metal Server API Reference.
General FAQ FAQs
- What Are the Restrictions on Using BMSs?
- How Are BMSs Different from ECSs?
- What Are the Differences Between BMSs and Traditional Physical Servers?
- What Are the Differences Between BMS and Dedicated Host (DeH)?
- How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
- Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
- What OS Images Does BMS Support?
- Will Services Be Affected If Hyper-Threading Is Configured for BMS?
- How Do I View and Increase the BMS Quota?
- How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot