Help Center> Bare Metal Server> Getting Started> Step 4: Release the BMS
Updated on 2022-08-15 GMT+08:00
Step 4: Release the BMS
If you no longer require the BMS, you can release it to avoid being billed for it.
You can release a yearly/monthly BMS only by unsubscribing it.
For details about unsubscription rules, see What Is the Impact on Billing if I Unsubscribe from a BMS?
- Log in to the Cloud Server Console https://console-intl.huaweicloud.com/ecm/?locale=en-us.
- In the navigation pane, choose Bare Metal Server.
- In the upper left corner, click and select a region. Select CN-Hong Kong.
- In the BMS list, locate bms-7676-nginx. Click More in the Operation column and select Unsubscribe from the drop-down list.
- On the Unsubscribe page, select a reason and click Confirm.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes.
The unsubscribed BMS will no longer be displayed in the BMS list.
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot