Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> General FAQ> How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Updated on 2022-07-13 GMT+08:00
How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Time consistency is important to BMSs and may affect task execution results. Use the HUAWEI CLOUD NTP server for time synchronization. For details, see Does HUAWEI CLOUD Provide the NTP Server and How Can I Install It?
General FAQ FAQs
- What Are the Restrictions on Using BMSs?
- How Are BMSs Different from ECSs?
- What Are the Differences Between BMSs and Traditional Physical Servers?
- What Are the Differences Between BMS and Dedicated Host (DeH)?
- How Do BMSs Ensure Data Security?
- Can I Use APIs to Access BMSs?
- What OS Images Does BMS Support?
- Will Services Be Affected If Hyper-Threading Is Configured for BMS?
- How Do I View and Increase the BMS Quota?
- How Do I Synchronize the Time of a BMS?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot