Help Center> Bare Metal Server> FAQs> OS FAQ
Updated on 2022-12-02 GMT+08:00
- Can I Install or Upgrade BMS OSs by Myself?
- Can the BMS OS Be Replaced?
- Is a GUI Provided for BMS OSs?
- Is an Upload Tool Delivered with BMS OSs?
- How Do I Configure the Static Host Name of a BMS?
- How Do I Set the Password Validity Period?
- How Do I Set SSH Configuration Items?
- How Can I Handle the Eight-Hour Difference Between the Windows BMS and Local Time
- How Do I Change the SID of a Windows Server 2012 BMS?
- How Do I Change the Kernel Version of CentOS 7 BMSs?
- How Do I Reserve Log Space If the Root Partition Automatically Expands Disks?
- How Do I Roll Back the Kernel Version If I Mistakenly Upgrade the Kernel?
- How Do I Increase the Swap Partition Size?
- How Do I Increase the Size of the Root Partition of a BMS Which Is Quickly Provisioned?
- Common Linux Commands
- How Do I Update the Disk Metadata After the LVM Volume Is Remounted?
- How Do I Handle a Network Failure After Services Are Switched from a Windows BMS Booted from an EVS Disk to an HA BMS?
Was this page helpful?Provide feedback
Thank you very much for your feedback. We will continue working to improve the documentation.
The system is busy. Please try again later.
For any further questions, feel free to contact us through the chatbot.Chatbot