Differences Between HUAWEI CLOUD Websites (Chinese Mainland and International)
HUAWEI CLOUD has two online presences: HUAWEI CLOUD Chinese Mainland and HUAWEI CLOUD International.
- The HUAWEI CLOUD Chinese Mainland website is intended for customers in the Chinese mainland.
- The HUAWEI CLOUD International website is intended for global organizations and enterprises, and Chinese enterprises' branches outside of Chinese mainland. For details about how to register an account on the HUAWEI CLOUD International website, see Registering a HUAWEI ID and Enabling HUAWEI CLOUD Services. Table 1 shows the differences between the two websites.
Table 1 Differences between HUAWEI CLOUD websites (Chinese Mainland and International)
HUAWEI CLOUD Chinese Mainland Website
HUAWEI CLOUD International Website
Required for purchase and use of cloud resources.
Required only for purchase and use of cloud resources provided in the Chinese mainland.
- Huawei Cloud Computing Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Software Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Huawei Services (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
- Sparkoo Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Huawei (Chile) S.A.
You have completed real-name authentication for your account.
Your account has been bound to a credit card or has been granted credit.
Prepayment (paying an upfront fee before purchasing resources)
Post payment (using resources and paying for them afterwards)
The currency you selected in the Currency area of the Preferences page in My Account
- Top-up: bank transfer, online payment
- Payment: payment with balance, online payment
- WeChat, Alipay, and UnionPay are supported.
- To make payments with your balance, top up your account through online payment or bank transfer.
Online payment, payment by credit card
For online payments, your VISA or MasterCard must be from: Angola, Argentina, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong (China), Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macao (China), Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
Pay-per-use, yearly/monthly, reserved instances