Disassociating from the Partner
You can disassociate your account from the partner by submitting a service ticket.
- A customer cannot be disassociated by its partner through a service ticket or by the account manager of the partner.
- For a customer associated with a partner by reseller model, the customer cannot apply to disassociate from the partner in the following scenarios:
- The customer has been associated with an enterprise master account or member account. Dissociate from the master account or disassociate the member account.
- The customer's account is in arrears. Contact the partner to increase the credit limit to write off the arrears.
- The customer has available reserved instances. Unsubscribe from the reserved instances.
- Contact the partner to apply to cancel the association.
- The partner needs to send an email proving agreement to cancel the association.
The email template is as follows:
Sender: Registered email address of the partner. The email address must be the same as that specified in Basic Information > Account Information > Email at the Partner Center.
Recipient: Email address of the associated customer
Email subject: Approving HUAWEI CLOUD account xxxx to disassociate from partner account xxxx
Email body: HUAWEI CLOUD partner (account name: XXXX) agrees to cancel the association with the customer (account name: XXXX). As a HUAWEI CLOUD partner, we clearly know the impact of the disassociation and bear the possible consequences. We hereby authorize HUAWEI CLOUD to cancel the association with the customer (account name: XXXX).
- Use your account to log in to HUAWEI CLOUD.
- Choose Service Tickets > Create Service Ticket.
The Create Service Ticket page is displayed.
- Choose Partners > Partner Registration and submit the service ticket.
In the service ticket, provide an email screenshot proving that the partner agrees to cancel the association with your account.