Help Center > > User Guide> Real-Name Authentication> Individual Real-Name Authentication> Important Notes for Individual Certificate Authentication
Important Notes for Individual Certificate Authentication
Updated at:Oct 10, 2020 GMT+08:00
- Your certificate must be within its validity period.
- The photo on the certificate must be clearly visible.
- The entered name and certificate number must be the same as those displayed in the photos.
- The information in the photo of you holding the certificate (front) must be clearly visible. The certificate holder must be bareheaded, with all facial features visible.
- The supported file formats include JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, and PDF. The size of each file must be smaller than or equal to 10 MB. The file name cannot contain the following special characters: \/:*?"<>;|
- An individual certificate number can be used for authenticating three accounts.