Changing the Enterprise Name
If the name of the enterprise used to authenticate your account has changed, you can re-authenticate your account to change the enterprise name. You need to submit a statement of commitment, fill in the new enterprise information, and upload the materials required for re-authentication.
- The enterprise certificate number cannot be changed.
- For an enterprise registered in the Chinese mainland, stamp the statement of commitment with the official seal of the enterprise with the new name. For an enterprise registered in countries or regions outside the Chinese mainland, sign the statement of commitment.
- Go to the Real-Name Authentication page and click perform real-name authentication again in the upper part of the page.
A message is displayed prompting you that you can re-authenticate your account if the authentication information has changed.
- Click OK.
- Select Enterprise name.
- Fill in the new enterprise name and upload the materials required for re-authentication.
The template of commitment statement is in the Word format and cannot be directly uploaded. Please convert the file format to JPG, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, or PDF before uploading.
- Click Submit. The review progress page is displayed.
The authentication review will complete within three working days. Once the re-authentication request is approved, the new account information takes effect.